Comment on page
- 1.Producer Tags: It shows the Producer Type(
HTTP), Producer Status(
Stopped), Connected Producer Configuration State(
- 2.Stop or Start: To stop or start this Producer
- 3.View: Open Producer in a browser. If Producer is running, the View button is enabled, otherwise is disable.
- 4.Serial ID: A unique ID of this Producer. When this Producer connects with a Producer Configuration, this Serial ID is used to identify that Producer Configuration was connected.
- 5.BitSky Base URL: The base URL of BitSky this Producer connects to.
- 6.Producer Configuration Global ID: The Global ID of the Producer Configuration that this Producer wants to connect.
- 7.Port: Port number of this Producer, it will automatically use currently available Port.
- 8.Producer Home Folder: Home folder of this producer, it used to store logs, screenshots, or other files
- 9.Log Level: Control the log level