Comment on page
- 1.Producer Tags: It shows the Producer Type(
Headless), Producer Status(
Stopped), Connected Producer Configuration State(
- 2.Stop or Start: To stop or start this Producer
- 3.View: Open Producer in a browser. If Producer is running, the View button is enable, otherwise is disable.
- 4.Serial ID: A unique ID of this Producer. When this Producer connects with a Producer Configuration, this Serial ID is used to identify that Producer Configuration was connected.
- 5.BitSky Base URL: The base URL of BitSky this Producer connects to.
- 6.Producer Configuration Global ID: The Global ID of the Producer Configuration that this Producer wants to connect.
- 7.Port: Port number of this Producer, it will automatically use currently available Port.
- 8.Producer Home Folder: Home folder of this producer, it used to store logs, screenshots, or other files
- 9.Log Level: Control the log level
- 11.Capture Screenshots: Whether to capture screenshots for each Task.
- 12.Custom Function Timeout: Timeout value for executing custom function, value is based on
- 13.Browser Installation Path: Path to a browser executable to run instead of the bundled Chromium, it will automatically detect all the path of installed Chrome in your computer. Use it together with User Data Directory, it is useful when you want to reuse a login session, cookie. Take a look of
- 14.User Data Directory: Path to a User Data Directory. The user data directory contains profile data such as history, bookmarks, and cookies, as well as another per-installation local state.After you set, then Headless Producer will have all those data, this means if you log in to Gmail, and the session still valid, Headless Producer also will automatically login to Gmail.Important: The User Data Directory should be the User Data Directory of Chrome(
Browser Installation Path) you selected. You can find this information by open
chrome://version/in your chrome browser.
When you set User Data Directory, you must close that browser. Only one chrome instance can be open, if you don't close, then Headless Producer cannot use that Chrome